DOBINSONS REAR LEAF SPRINGS PAIR FOR TOYOTA TACOMA 2005 TO 2019 (L59-110-R)
- 2.25" Lift With 0-220lbs Constant Load
- Made from the highest quality raw materials to give years of life under the harshest conditions
- Over 60 years of leaf spring design and manufacturing
- Design features include Drawn, tapered and thinned leaf ends
- Manufactured to international quality standards ISO9001:2008 using premium grade Sup 9 silicon manganese spring steel,
- Anti-Friction inter leaf liners are use to reduce the friction at each leaf end where the load is creates and provides a smoother, quieter ride.
Dobinsons leaf springs for the rear of the Toyota Tacoma 4x4 and PreRunner models. These leaf springs will suit the following vehicles: Toyota Tacoma 2005-2019. Dobinsons leaf springs are manufactured from only the highest quality raw materials. We understand the importance of selecting not only the highest quality spring steel, but also the correct grade that will give the longest life under the harshest conditions. Our design engineers ensure that all our leaf springs are designed specifically for each vehicle model, with consideration given to the load and height requirements for each application.
Note: Greasable bush kits, greasable pins, and u-bolts are available separately. These do not come with bushings.
To order call RSG Offroad 720-519-3300